Central Complaints Office


Central Complaints Office of the German Data Forum

Our users' satisfaction is very important to us! We therefore make every effort to consensually solve problems and conflicts that arise before or during a use of our data. If that is not possible in individual cases, you have the possibility to notify an specifically created external complaint office.

If a problem concerning the use of data can’t be solved in direct exchange with your contact person in the RDC, you can address the German Data Forum (RatSWD) using a contact form on their homepage. The contact form as well as details on the functional responsibility and on the procedure can be found on the pages of the German Data Forum.